SBI PO Exam is one of the most prestigious, reputed, popular, and highly sought after exam. PO is a very reputed post and hence this high-level exam is conducted for SBI PO recruitment. The exam is conducted every year and students from all around the country appear in it to try their luck for the coveted post of Probationary Officer in the State Bank of India. It is a very challenging exam and requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and commitment to clear the SBI PO exam.
How to Fill SBI PO Registration Form Online?
To appear for the exam, the students have to apply online by filling a form and submitting the fees. The students who are familiar with this system can do this on their own but thousands of students aren’t aware of the actual process and find it very confusing to fill the form and apply for the exam. So we have made a list of the steps which any student can follow to help him/her in filling the SBI PO online application easily without any hassle. Just go through the below mentioned steps to apply for the SBI PO Exam.
Register on the Official Website
To begin the submission of your SBI PO application form, you need to start by creating an account or in other words registering yourself on the official website of the exam. To create an account –
- Go to the official website or search for it on Google.
- You will see an option of ‘Click here for New Registration.’ Click on that to open the link.
- You will see a registration form on the screen which will have 5 pages. You need to complete it.
- After you fill all the details of the form, you will get provisionally registered for the exam.
- The details include information such as Name, address, mobile number, email id and other general info.
- Fill all the details and you will be registered for the upcoming examination of the SBI PO.
- You will receive an ID and a password on your email and mobile phone.
- You can use this ID and password to log into your account whenever you want.
Complete the Final Registration
After you complete Step 1 of SBI PO online registration, your provisional registration is done and your account is ready. Now you need to complete your final registration in order to SBI PO apply online.
- Log into your account and head over to the upload documents section.
- Here you need to upload an image of your signature and your most recent photograph.
- JPG and JPEG are the preferred formats for the photographs.
- Ensure that your signature and photo are clear. Prefer a white background for both of these.
- Ensure that the file size for the photo should be between 20kb to 50kb and for the signature it should be between 10kb to 20kb.
- The preferred dimension for the photo is 200*230 pixels.
- The preferred dimension for signature is 140*60 pixels.
- After uploading is over, head over to other details and fill in your educational details and other information which is asked for.
- After all, this is done, your application is ready. You can go to the preview option you see a preview of your application form anytime you want.
Pay the Required Fees
Once your application form is ready, you need to pay the examination fees online to complete your registration and avail the admit card for the examination. To pay the fees online and SBI PO apply online you can-
- Go to submit fees, which will redirect you to the payment page.
- Select an option as to how do you want to pay the fees.
- You can pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- Fill in your details in accordance with the payment method chosen by you.
- Complete the payment and you will receive a message stating that the payment is successful.
After all these steps are completed, your SBI PO online application is complete and you just need to wait for your admit card which will arrive after a few days and it carries the further information related to the SBI PO online test in it.